Fire Truck or Ambulance Leasing and Financing
Get the Emergency Vehicles You Need Today Without Spending More Later!
Many fire departments, hospitals, and EMS organizations today find themselves faced with smaller budgets while their needs for new emergency vehicles and equipment continue to be a major concern. To combat these ever-growing concerns, RedSky Emergency Vehicles offers lease-purchase financing as a great solution to help get those new emergency vehicles where they are needed most. With lease purchase financing you do not need to make budgetary compromises to get the vehicles you need now. It is important to choose a financing partner that has knowledge and experience in municipal and nonprofit financing. RedSky Emergency Vehicles works with multiple financing groups that have experience in financing to make sure you are getting the best deal while working with people who understand this industry!
We can help you obtain: Fire Apparatus • Ambulances • Brush Trucks • Rescue Trucks • Chief Vehicles
Choosing between keeping your EMTs and firefighters safe or replacing your emergency vehicles is not something any department should have to face. Let RedSky Emergency Vehicles help you acquire the vehicles you need now while saving money in the long run!
The Benefits of Lease Financing for Your Emergency Vehicle
There are a lot of advantages of a lease financing program. Some of those benefits include:
- Low interest rates. Interest rates are low right now and will rise over the next few months. In the past few years, inflation costs of new vehicles for fire and ambulance have been outpacing interest rates. For example, the price of a typical pumper has increased about 5 to 10 percent per year, while interest rates have just started to see small increases.
- Spreading the cost over the useful life of the emergency vehicle. Lease financing is not like a regular lease. Your organization keeps the vehicle at the end of your lease term, so spreading out the cost evenly throughout the life of your ambulance or fire truck helps get your the vehicles you need now while having a lower payment you can easily budget for in the years to come.
- Having the ability to pay the loan off early. If your department does acquire additional funding to use in the future, you have the option to pay the loan off early without penalty.
- Delaying the first payment until the next fiscal year. A great option right now to get you the vehicles your community needs is delaying your first payment. This is a welcome choice for organizations with a currently tight budget. Delaying your first payment can be the flexible timeline your organization needs until you can adjust your budget to accommodate your future lease payments.
- Leases Purchase Financing is flexible and can be setup to meet your needs. If you have some funding available, you can take advantage of down payments and reduce the initial cost of the emergency vehicles. You can also select the number of years on your lease finance to best suit your department’s budgetary needs.
- Replacing high-maintenance older fire trucks or other emergency vehicles. If you have older ambulances or fire trucks that need to be retired, keeping them in service longer is probably costing you considerably in repair fees and maintenance upkeep. Use that money toward a lease finance option to get the latest and safest emergency vehicles for your crew and community.
- Leaving cash available for other needs in the community. By spreading out costs over many years for your emergency vehicles, it leaves your budget more fluid to look into other areas that might be in need of financial attention.
Leasing can be a valuable tool to help obtain new emergency vehicles in an affordable manner by spreading the cost over the useful life of the truck. If you have questions about a lease, please let us know and we can provide a lease proposal for review. Or check out our helpful leasing calculator to get an idea of the cost for your department!